One thing you’ll want to add to your list of wardrobe necessities this season, is a slinky silk slip dress.
Tonal dressing has come up more than usual in my wardrobe lately. Especially, with colors like blush tones, and deep red. Also- more vintage than ever.. Just some little notes as of lately. IRO, jacket here Vintage Turtle neck & pants similar here/here Loewe, bag here Adidas, sneakers here Celine, sunglasses here
At last, all these years I’ve wanted to rock a super cool suit, and it finally happened.
This skirt is what Fashion Weeks are made of.
I’ve been in a “ruby state of mind” lately.
When you find something you love, it’s okay to grasp on for dear life and wear the hell out of it.
1. Valentines day is just an excuse to buy this rad sweater by Markus Lupfer (see more cool Markus Lupfer designs here).
2. One of my favorite sexy lace bra’s by Only Hearts. Who said you had to wear this for someone?! Wear it for yourself, or give it to your best friend. Undies by Stella McCartney.
3. There’s nothing in life like introducing your lips to the perfect orangy red shade. Nars makes one of my favorite vibrant reds, Heat Wave.
4. One of the many striking colors in the Jenni Kayne Dorsay Flats. Give your feet something to be happy about this Valentines Day!
5. If you’re an all or nothing, dive right into a pool full of candy hearts, kinda girl, this Equipment button up says it all.
6. For all lingerie addicts, by La Perla. This lacy set needs no explanation, YOW-ZA!
7. For festive sparkly vampy red nails, Deborah Lippmann in Ruby Red Slippers.