It’s very rare that I gravitate toward pairing and wearing a combination of all new (to my wardrobe) pieces together at one time. It’s even more rare that every single piece in this outfit is very distinct and special.
Tag: Only Hearts
1. Cosabella Soiree Racer-back, here
2. VPL Stripe B, here or here
3. Only Hearts Second Skin Racer-back, here
4. Cosabella Soiree, here
5. Only Hearts So Fine Lace, here, here or here
6. Only Hearts Second Skin, here
I realized when I was at lunch last week, and a friend complimented my bra (since it’s socially acceptable these days to slightly see bra through sheer basics) that I should dedicate a post to this matter. The above graphic is basically what you’d see if you opened my intimate drawer, where I keep all my bras. Now, I’m not implying that any of the above is the fanciest of bras, but the most necessary. I call them: game-changers for a reason. They will change your life once you start wearing any or all of the above, and you will then become as obsessed as I am. I own at least 3 different color ways in all the styles above. I just want to clarify; these are my own personal favorites, being a small to full B cup, hating any kind of padding, and usually wearing something that sneaks a peak at my undergarments. I’m sure in reality the styles I shared above are not perfect for everyone, but I do think the majority of you will love them. I just want to leave one note; my favorite is the Cosabella Soiree bra. I added it in nude and black both of which I love! The nude looks almost non-existent against the skin, perfect for summer.
Happy bra hunting.
1. Valentines day is just an excuse to buy this rad sweater by Markus Lupfer (see more cool Markus Lupfer designs here).
2. One of my favorite sexy lace bra’s by Only Hearts. Who said you had to wear this for someone?! Wear it for yourself, or give it to your best friend. Undies by Stella McCartney.
3. There’s nothing in life like introducing your lips to the perfect orangy red shade. Nars makes one of my favorite vibrant reds, Heat Wave.
4. One of the many striking colors in the Jenni Kayne Dorsay Flats. Give your feet something to be happy about this Valentines Day!
5. If you’re an all or nothing, dive right into a pool full of candy hearts, kinda girl, this Equipment button up says it all.
6. For all lingerie addicts, by La Perla. This lacy set needs no explanation, YOW-ZA!
7. For festive sparkly vampy red nails, Deborah Lippmann in Ruby Red Slippers.