It’s FINALLY here! I’m sure if you follow me on instagram you know, because I’ve been blowing up everyone’s social media feed with my capsule collection x Velvet by Graham and Spencer. Jenny, Toni and myself started our path over a year ago to create a curated capsule collection for spring/summer 16, of two tops, … Continued
Tag: Jenni Kayne
After all these years, I was sure I would never see any sort of waist chain again, especially on myself. I’m talking about the chain boys used to wear in the late nineties attached to their belt hoops. I guess aspects of every era in fashion really do resurface in some form or another. Even … Continued
As time goes on, I realize everything seems to be considered a “classic”.
NYFW show overload. These photos are the full list of shows I attended during NYFW.
These are some of my favorite pieces to wear on a casual day-to-day basis in the summer. This group can be worn in endless ways, and everything can be paired with each other. Also, a perfect example of what your suitcase should look like when you want to pack and travel light. I like to pack things that can be interchangeable and be worn with each other, much similar to these pieces above. A nice little group of interchangeable summer style made up of classic pieces. How about those bright red Jenni Kayne flats though?! Might have to get my feet into those some time in the near future.
Happy Fathers Day!
There’s nothing more that lifts my mood than heading to Santa Monica on a Saturday afternoon, or any day of the week for that matter. Some part of me feels it is a requirement to tame my locks with some sort of bright colored, retro, turban, and a summery pair of shades, when frequenting the beach.
This is the last of my San Francisco photos that I took during my trip this past month. I spent part of the day in the back allies of SF’s China Town. Every store I went into had different treasures and knick-knacks. The streets were lined with bright colors and Chinese lanterns, which made for beautiful backgrounds in my photos.
1. Valentines day is just an excuse to buy this rad sweater by Markus Lupfer (see more cool Markus Lupfer designs here).
2. One of my favorite sexy lace bra’s by Only Hearts. Who said you had to wear this for someone?! Wear it for yourself, or give it to your best friend. Undies by Stella McCartney.
3. There’s nothing in life like introducing your lips to the perfect orangy red shade. Nars makes one of my favorite vibrant reds, Heat Wave.
4. One of the many striking colors in the Jenni Kayne Dorsay Flats. Give your feet something to be happy about this Valentines Day!
5. If you’re an all or nothing, dive right into a pool full of candy hearts, kinda girl, this Equipment button up says it all.
6. For all lingerie addicts, by La Perla. This lacy set needs no explanation, YOW-ZA!
7. For festive sparkly vampy red nails, Deborah Lippmann in Ruby Red Slippers.