Breaking the myth that short girls can’t wear oddly cut, and midi length, shorts.
This weekend was a busy one, my day to day was full of super casual looks that were easy to run around in.
Sometimes Sundays are for simple dressing (this shoot from last Sunday). Mindless, effortless, no-brainer, we all know the deal here, white tank/tee + your favorite comfy pants. My default happens to be these silk LNA trousers, that are, believe it or not, still available online!
As my new Camel Trench is slowly becoming my second skin, it’s hard to imagine life without her. Am I seriously contemplating the idea of purchasing the exact same coat in Navy? Somehow I feel life might be even better with both colors in my wardrobe.
After investing in my most favorite shoe of all time, the Celine black and white platforms, otherwise known as the “creepers”, I knew I wanted more.
Wearing all white comes almost as natural to me as head to toe dressing in black.
I made it a goal of mine to do two things today, no black clothing, and give the Givenchy bag a rest. Both accomplished!
1. YSL Sheer Candy Lip Balm
2. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
3. Benefit Benetint
4. Benefit The POREfessional
5. Nars Illuminator
6. Chanel Le Volume Mascara
7. Lancome Artliner Precision Point Eyeliner
8. YSL Touche Eclat Radient Touch
9. Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles eye-cream
10. Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings brow shadow
11. Benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil
12. Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow
13. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted SPF 30 Moisturizer
14. Nars Brightening Concentrate
15. YSL Concealer
16. Nars Pro-Prime Light Optimizing Primer SPF 15
I wanted to share my full cosmetic bag with you guys, I use most of the products in this list every day.
Sometimes the best pieces are those that take no thought.
New York Fashion Week has officially started today! As I head to NYC to cover fashion, as we speak, I wanted to share some of the things I packed in my suitcase. Packing for my very first NYC fashion week was the complete opposite of easy. Let’s just say I packed a little more than I’m sure I’ll actually need.