Shopbop has long been one of my favorite online stores, dating back to before I entered the whole blogging world.
Tag: Stella McCartney
The last of my photos from London.
BTS photos from my shoot with Westfield Mall this past week….
The same but different.
Sorry for being so brief, as I’m in NYC for Fashion Week, but wanted to leave you guys with something.
1. Etoile by Isabel Marant Printed Silk Button-up
2. Vanessa Mooney Vangard Necklace
3. Stella McCartney Round Sunglasses
4. Rebecca Minkoff Skylar Cross Body Bag
5. Models Own Jack Frost-Wonderland Nail Polish (obsessed)
6. One Teaspoon Bandits Shorts
7. Zara Soft Slipper Oxfords (coming soon)
Coachella is in the air. I know I’m a little ahead but I’ve already started brainstorming outfits for this summer’s music festivals. My main goal is to be comfy and casual. I’ve been eyeing this Vanessa Mooney necklace and Etoile button up for a while now!
1. Valentines day is just an excuse to buy this rad sweater by Markus Lupfer (see more cool Markus Lupfer designs here).
2. One of my favorite sexy lace bra’s by Only Hearts. Who said you had to wear this for someone?! Wear it for yourself, or give it to your best friend. Undies by Stella McCartney.
3. There’s nothing in life like introducing your lips to the perfect orangy red shade. Nars makes one of my favorite vibrant reds, Heat Wave.
4. One of the many striking colors in the Jenni Kayne Dorsay Flats. Give your feet something to be happy about this Valentines Day!
5. If you’re an all or nothing, dive right into a pool full of candy hearts, kinda girl, this Equipment button up says it all.
6. For all lingerie addicts, by La Perla. This lacy set needs no explanation, YOW-ZA!
7. For festive sparkly vampy red nails, Deborah Lippmann in Ruby Red Slippers.