NARS silver eye crayon, similar HERE Marc Jacobs gel eye crayon, HERE Urban Decay glide-on eye pencil, HERE Anastasia Beverly Hills luster liner, HERE Sisley Paris all in one eye shadow, pencil, and liner, HERE Are You Am I choker, HERE Barbarella, HERE Luna Skye, HERE I don’t usually do anything too crazy when it … Continued
Holiday season starts, well, right about now. Or maybe I’m already late by a few days, being it’s already November 7th. I will say, after today’s find, I am officially in a bit of a festive mode though. No, it’s not that I got my holiday decor out or anything, but I did find another … Continued
What makes the perfect red lipstick? Honestly, It’s taken me ages of failed (and only occasionally successful) attempts to be able to answer the question today. There’s been maybe 100 or so times where i’ve been at a makeup store, and blindly purchased what looked like “the perfect red”, only to get home and try … Continued
I am super inspired by the Olsen twins style in so many ways– especially stalking their beauty looks. I’ve always been a die-hard fan of their iconic smudgy eye. This is my attempt at re-creating the moody look, via a photo I found on Tumblr. An important note for getting the look: I used the … Continued
The Manolo’s that clearly could have come right off of MK or Ashley Olsen’s feet, that I’ve also been debating for months now, are finally a part of my closet.
1. YSL Sheer Candy Lip Balm
2. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
3. Benefit Benetint
4. Benefit The POREfessional
5. Nars Illuminator
6. Chanel Le Volume Mascara
7. Lancome Artliner Precision Point Eyeliner
8. YSL Touche Eclat Radient Touch
9. Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles eye-cream
10. Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings brow shadow
11. Benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil
12. Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow
13. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted SPF 30 Moisturizer
14. Nars Brightening Concentrate
15. YSL Concealer
16. Nars Pro-Prime Light Optimizing Primer SPF 15
I wanted to share my full cosmetic bag with you guys, I use most of the products in this list every day.
This skirt is what Fashion Weeks are made of.
CULT GAIA :: turban
Beach Riot :: bikini
One Teaspoon :: denim shorts
Urban Ears :: headphones
Oliver Peoples :: sunglasses
Jil Sander :: sandals
Clare Vivier :: tote
We Are Handsome :: suit
NARS :: bronzer
Butter & NARS :: nail polish
There are certain things we need to hit the “refresh button” on every summer, in our wardrobes. A new suit, cool frames, the latest bright shade of nail polish, the list goes on. These are a few of the pieces I’m coveting right now for summer. It’s almost June people, time for a little touch of summer in our wardrobes!
1. Valentines day is just an excuse to buy this rad sweater by Markus Lupfer (see more cool Markus Lupfer designs here).
2. One of my favorite sexy lace bra’s by Only Hearts. Who said you had to wear this for someone?! Wear it for yourself, or give it to your best friend. Undies by Stella McCartney.
3. There’s nothing in life like introducing your lips to the perfect orangy red shade. Nars makes one of my favorite vibrant reds, Heat Wave.
4. One of the many striking colors in the Jenni Kayne Dorsay Flats. Give your feet something to be happy about this Valentines Day!
5. If you’re an all or nothing, dive right into a pool full of candy hearts, kinda girl, this Equipment button up says it all.
6. For all lingerie addicts, by La Perla. This lacy set needs no explanation, YOW-ZA!
7. For festive sparkly vampy red nails, Deborah Lippmann in Ruby Red Slippers.
Believe it or not this is my first long pea coat since high school. After suffering in freezing temperatures back east for the holidays, I finally gave in and bought this beautiful Burberry Brit coat. With so-cal’s recent temperature drop I’m getting more use out of this perfectly constructed coat than I thought I would!